Let's Act Together

Indeed, already tired cynical and grumbling about many things in this beloved country. From trivial to seriously, ranging from harmful community habits to governmental customs that harmless others or others. 

Starting from open my eyes,then out of the boarding room, I can spend the whole minute watching trash junk, including cat feces in some corner in another room. Out of the board, I had to take a look at the rubbish that piled in the irrigation channel and the small rivers around the house, plus a stack of pale yellow sputum that seemed to have just been released by the owner. Continued with motorists who even though there are traffic signs but still many are neglected. As a road user, I almost give up and wait longer even though the red light has crossed the zebra cross. My question, is that the rider does not know that they can not stop over the striped line? Losing my mind!

Quite right? But this is important!

The worse part is my mother who has changed 4 doctors but her cough has not yet recovered despite having consumed many medicines they gave. But for me, it's not making sense, like are you kidding dude? Although I am not a doctor, but as a health worker I also know when patients with such symptoms have repeatedly been getting the same medication from different physicians, they should be able to identify other illnesses, especially my mother has been told that it has a history of bronchitis, cough it has been more than 1 month and has interrupted the break, but the doctor is a doctor at the local public hospital and even gave my mother asthma, a drug and controlled one more month. What? seriously? are you sure? 

I really do not understand, is this a new science in the medical world where an ISPA patient or suspect Bronchitis is asked for control over 1 month? Without any explanation if there is no change after taking medicine or even getting worse then it should be right back, seriously?

At this point I had to go out and call my friends as doctors to ask their opinion, which when they heard my story was furious and embarrassed by his peers. What's wrong with education in this country? Does lesson identification problem no longer be the main one before action? Is the anamnesa now a formality only? Seriously? And worse, this kind of event is happening mostly in government-run service spaces. OMG! What's this? What exactly happened? Where is the government control function of existing services? Moreover, health care. Come on!

the worst point if we cover other facts in the field of education and the other. Allahuakbar indeed. Although not be a poor country anymore, I think we have not yet fully move on. It may be, this mindset which then takes us still at this point. 

Then what we can do for this problems ? because cynical and grumbling do not solve the problem, I think we really need to deal with this. As a young woman, in addition to giving examples like not throwing away anything, reminding others not to waste any rubbish, and other things I can do include writing and dialogue with friends who have the same view so that this message can be disseminated, as well as to try as much as possible to keep positive thinking, patience and no turn-around. For obviously those things did not solve the problem. 

Share this:

0 komentar :